Flexible Configuration For Easy System Enhancement
The MTS2 is extremely flexible in its standard configuration.
- Fits conveniently into a 19 inch cabinet, avoiding the need for disassembly, re-racking or re type approval. This allows the best possible space utilisation and support for both outdoor and shock absorbing transportable enclosures
- Can easily be expanded to a 4 carrier system without having to change antenna installations. Key Parts of the MTS2 can be reused in an MTS4 cabinet
Designed for Reliability and Low Maintenance
Featuring the latest materials and components, the MTS2 offers supreme reliability in various conditions plus a modular design including front access for easy servicing
- Because it can disperse heat without fans, the MTS2 is ideal for inaccessible sites and rural areas where maintenance can be expensive and difficult. The fan-free system is very quiet and prevents the build-up of dust and dirt within the base station, further reducing servicing costs
- Required battery capacity and heat dissipation is low due to excellent power efficiency and with a strong integrated battery charger, power supply costs are kept to an absolute minimum
- The 10 Watt configuration is extremely power efficient as the MTS2 does not require fans to handle temperatures from -30 up to 55°C. Equipped with low noise fans, the MTS2 is fully operational up to 60°C at any power level up to 25 Watts after combining or 40 Watts without transmit combining
|Band/Frequency||380 – 400, 410 – 430, 450 – 470 MHz|
|High power output||1...25, 25...40 W|
|Dimensions||472 х 443 х 605 mm|
|Weight, Radio + Standard Battery||64 kg|
|Power Supply (Nominal)||48 / 220 V|
Related case studies:
Are you interested in our offer?
Why not get in touch?