The repeater is designed to increase communication range between LMR subscriber radios. It allows doubling traffic capacity of radio communication system by maintaining two simultaneous connections with one frequency channel occupied during operation in the digital mode
- integrated accumulator battery Pb 18 Ah (12 V) located in the case.
- 10,8-30 V external DC power supply;
- AC power supply with voltage 100-220 V. A duplexing filter is installed to enable operation from one antenna.
- Motorola Solutions repeater of series SLR 5500 - 1 pcs.;
- lead-acid accumulator battery Pb 12 V, 18Аh - 1 pcs.;
- duplexing filter - 1 pcs.;
- collinear whip antenna A-413V or A-413U (depending on frequency range) - 1 pcs.;
- connection cable of the DC power supply 10.8-30 V - 1 pcs;
- coaxial radio-frequency terminal cable - 1 pcs.;
- lightning arrester - 1 pcs.;
- Ethernet lightning arrester - 1 pcs.
- coaxial terminal cable;
- j-shaped whip antenna A-404V or A-404U - 1 pcs.;
- accumulator battery;
- accumulator battery charger;
- directional antenna A-406V, A-408U, A-410U;
- magnetic-sole antenna 409V / 409U;
- magnetic-sole counterpoise antenna 409V + / 409U +;
- quick deploy antenna A-411V;
- broadband dipole antenna A-405V / A-405U;
- mobile collinear antenna A-407U;
- antenna splitter A-440V / A-440U;
- overload protection 380 V;
- preselector filter;
- telescopic mast;
- special bag;
- case bag for antennas carrying.
|Model Number||Mobile repeater|
|Band/Frequency||136–174 MHz (VHF) or 403–470 MHz (UHF)|
|High power output||1-50 W|
|Weight, Radio + Standard Battery||30.5 kg|
|Power Supply (Nominal)||10,8 - 30 V|
Are you interested in our offer?
Why not get in touch?