The device is designed to provide two-way LMR communication between radios of the same type in digital (using encryption) and analogue modes both when staying in place and during movement.
- Integrated accumulator battery (12 V) located in a special quick-change compartment.
- 10.8-30 V external DC power supply
- Charger for accumulator battery and device power supply from 220 V
- Radio in a special casing housing of DM4000 series - 1pcs.;
- Accumulator battery LiFePo4, 12 Ah - 1pcs.;
- DTMF press-to-talk microphone - 1pcs.;
- Charger — power supply unit - 1pcs.;
- Antenna 1/4 λ A-412Vor А-412U (depending on frequency range) - 1pcs.;
- J-shaped whip antenna A-404V or A-404U (depending on frequency range) - 1pcs.;
- Waterproof backpack for transportation of the radio station and accessories - 1pcs.;
- Connection cable to the external DC power supply network 10.8-30 V - 1pcs.;
- Coaxial radio-frequency terminal cable with connectors (20 m) - 1pcs.;
- Surge suppressor with a connection cable - 1pcs.;
- А-304 device - 1pcs..
- Handset A-HDM4000;
- Press-to-talk microphone;
- Accumulator battery;
- Directional antenna A-406V, A-408U, A-410U;
- Magnetic-sole antenna A-409V/A-409U;
- Magnetic-sole counterpoise antenna A-409V+/A-409U+;
- Quick deploy antenna A-411V;
- Broadband dipole antenna A-405V/A-405U;
- Mobile collinear antenna A-407U;
- Antenna splitter A-440V/A-440U;
- Overload protection 380 V;
- Telescopic mast;
- Special bag;
- Case bag for antennas carrying.
|Model Number||Digital & analogue mobile trunking radio (manpack)|
|Band/Frequency||136–174 MHz (VHF) or 403–470 MHz (UHF)|
|High power output||25-40 W (UHF); 25-45 W(VHF)|
|Weight, Radio + Standard Battery||6.4 kg|
|Power Supply (Nominal)||10,8 – 32 V|
Are you interested in our offer?
Why not get in touch?