- 4 Bands in 1 Radio: 7/800 MHz, VHF and UHF Range 1 and Range 2 bands
- Modes and Protocols include: Analog MDC-1200 and QCII, Digital P25, Conventional or Trunked, Smartnet / SmartZone, clear or secure, repeater or direct
- Adaptive Dual-sided Operation using beam-forming technology so you can talk into either side of the radio.
- Adaptive Noise Suppression adjusts the audio algorithm so you can cancel out the noise as it changes in the environment.
- Adaptive Speaker Equalization adjusts the 3 watt loud speaker settings based on volume selection so the sound is optimized for talker authenticity at lower volumes and speech intelligibility at higher volumes.
- Adaptive Gain Control adjusts microphone gain based on how loud you talk into the radio to ensure a consistent audio level on the receiving end.
- Adaptive Windporting engages a third microphone in order to cancel out wind noise.
Familiar Look and Feel of the APX XE Series.
Flexible All-band Antenna that bends easily while you're moving around on the job.
Aggressive T-shape so the radio is easier to grip even with wet or slippery hands.
Top Display provides quick access to radio status information and critical notifications.
Intelligent Lighting uses 3 simple colors to alert users of critical radio events like emergency, low battery, out of range and private calls and pages.
Voice Announcement provides audible confirmation of zone/channel selections and various feature like scan, direct mode, emergency, encryption and controls lock.
Radio Profiles allows the agency to create custom user experience based on the role and mission of the user.
|Model Number||APX 8000 XE|
|Band/Frequency||700 (764-776 MHz), 800 (851-870 МГц), VHF (136-174 MHz), UHF (380-520 MHz)|
|High power output||1/6 W|
|Dimensions||156.2 x 85 x 55 mm|
|Weight, Radio + Standard Battery||394,1 g|
|Packaging test||MIL-STD С/D/E/F/G и IP68|
Are you interested in our offer?
Why not get in touch?