MTR3000 Standard Features:
- Operates in analog or MOTOTRBO digital mode with LED indicating mode of operation
- Reliable 100W continuous duty cycle operation
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing
- Analog and digital conventions are all standard in one base station without the cost of additional software or hardware
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
MTR3000 programmed in MOTOTRBO mode provides:
- Supports two simultaneous voice paths in digital 12.5 kHz TDMA 6.25e compliant
- Divides existing channel into two timeslots, delivering twice the capacity through a single repeater
- Supports MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect for increased wide area coverage and Capacity Plus single site trunking without a separate hardware controller.
|Model Number||Repeater MTR3000|
|Band/Frequency||(VHF) 146-174 MHz (UHF) 403-410, 417-422, 433-450, 469-470 MHz|
|High power output||8/40/60 W|
|Dimensions||133 x 483 x 419 mm|
|Weight, Radio + Standard Battery||19 kg|
|Power Supply (Nominal)||28 V|
Are you interested in our offer?
Why not get in touch?