The CRYPTR micro Encryption Unit is designed to provide U.S. Federal Government-level data security to commercially-available smartphones and mobile devices. With FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation and ability to support NSA Suite B applications, it’s a great choice for high-end data security for low-power mobile applications.
- Increased data security, as critical crypto-algorithms are executed and keys are stored in a tamper-protected module
- Robust hardware incorporates a fail-safe design with internal physical security mechanisms
- Hardware-based Random Number Generation (RNG) for high-performance in generating keys
- Full NSA Suite B support including AES and Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated for federal government applications
- Standard SDIO interface works in a large number of smartphones and other mobile devices
- Designed for Mobile Applications with low power consumption, configurable speed and power management capabilities
Are you interested in our offer?
Why not get in touch?